Cars For Kids Blog
- RT @NatGeo: See October's most popular Photo of the Day images: on.natgeo.com/uNFbAK 5 years ago
- RT @AnimalPlanet: Man Attacks Woman With Frozen Armadillo: ht.ly/7hixg 5 years ago
- #fuckcancer RIP Steve Jobs. Sent from my iPhone 4 5 years ago
- RT @dosomething: Thnx! “@StevieJohnson13: donated my FB equipment @BGCA_Clubs Buffalo for @DoSomething campaign. What are u donating? ht ... 5 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: tax deductions
Nonprofit Charitable Organizations To Watch In 2011 1. Jeff Gordon-The Drive To End Hunger Actually, this nonprofit organization helps provide food and support to the elderly. However, with more than six million seniors facing the threat of hunger, it is … Continue reading
There are 1.5 million homeless children in America. However, with your help, they do not have to be hopeless. Please consider to donate your car to help the less fortunate children of America. All car donations are 100% tax deductible.
What Christmas means to Kids Source: Car Donations for Kids Date: December 4th, 2010 If you could, would you relive your childhood? Do you remember what Christmas meant to you? To most children, Christmas is the most important day of … Continue reading